Discord Theme 0.0.1 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: March 29, 2021
You are about to download the Discord Theme 0.0.1 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.46.0 and up: A Discord themed Visual Studio Code environment. ...
Please note that the Discord Theme vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Discord Theme is a free extension for VS Code published by SmallBlue Development (SmallBlueDevelopment), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A Discord themed Visual Studio Code environment. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: discord-theme-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.46.0 and up
• File Size: 88961 bytes (86.88 KB)
• MD5: fd64e04b4e1634587952c1555ccfbb9a
• SHA1: 62c87fa822260186959c041dddf492e510e3ded1
• SHA256: dcedb3a79e80bdaf9a8845ab0f7eb9b85ee6588ebd69567df33f0a2c2fb7f2a5
How to Install Discord Theme From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Discord Theme extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. discord-theme-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).