Docker Diary 0.0.1 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: March 28, 2021
You are about to download the Docker Diary 0.0.1 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.47.0 and up: Save commands you run in a container into a valid Dockerfile ...
Please note that the Docker Diary vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Docker Diary is a free extension for VS Code published by Jon Radchenko (jonrad), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Save commands you run in a container into a valid Dockerfile Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: docker-diary-vscode-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.47.0 and up
• File Size: 122855 bytes (119.98 KB)
• MD5: 3b3bbcf5c0e4f612fe5a445c9a4f7e09
• SHA1: 4f4c366fc4aed8ad7e24492174a5b476347f18ed
• SHA256: 6ef375c1bf8076059610f069dccca9427a67ad03c3678c40191477fbcafba681
How to Install Docker Diary From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Docker Diary extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. docker-diary-vscode-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).