You are about to download the Horizon Theme Default Vsix v1.8.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.26.0 and up: A beautifully warm dark theme for Visual Studio Code with default token colors ...
Please note that the Horizon Theme Default Vsix file v1.8.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: horizon-theme-vscode-default-token-colors-1.8.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.8.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.26.0 and up
• File Size: 39.30 KB (40247 Bytes)
• MD5: 2af260c44b451c7358d4c2eda8a18645
• SHA1: 72e65690c888e8c16c8aef73528581e6d31ff76b
• SHA256: 33546a8d1d49b0c7176ddbb344a5470fdadc70a7dcfd046c2ffba4e9e4e43d2b
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Horizon Theme Default is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Horizon Theme Default is a freeware extension for VS Code published by piousdeer, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A beautifully warm dark theme for Visual Studio Code with default token colors , 🎨 A beautifully warm dark theme for Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Horizon Theme Default From a VSIX
You can easily install the Horizon Theme Default extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. horizon-theme-vscode-default-token-colors-1.8.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).