Hosts Language 1.2.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: March 24, 2021
You are about to download the Hosts Language 1.2.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.0.0 and up: Syntax colors for hosts file. ...
Please note that the Hosts Language vsix file v1.2.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Hosts Language is a free extension for VS Code published by Tommaso Vietina (tommasov), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax colors for hosts file. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: hosts-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.0.0 and up
• File Size: 46937 bytes (45.84 KB)
• MD5: 6305c80244a144b5d194a262ae83e93f
• SHA1: b37eb73534f31eaff175b0c95ffe18e83b8105e9
• SHA256: f1552887fc986f71956fa32aff8a72de3c37c2ece84785b2fc13cce8dca08675
How to Install Hosts Language From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Hosts Language extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. hosts-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).