Ubuntu Color Theme 0.0.1 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: March 24, 2021
You are about to download the Ubuntu Color Theme 0.0.1 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.54.0 and up: A color theme inspired by the Ubuntu terminal ...
Please note that the Ubuntu Color Theme vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Ubuntu Color Theme is a free extension for VS Code published by Radu Matei (radu-matei), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A color theme inspired by the Ubuntu terminal Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: vscode-ubuntu-color-theme-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.54.0 and up
• File Size: 562012 bytes (548.84 KB)
• MD5: 5f076dab4117f539603da16adc08c5e8
• SHA1: a03e05d3544f416aede647828329e615f79c9a13
• SHA256: c5edd972a286159b3b789c92765432c17e50ee059191db2900cf13f3b7236665
How to Install Ubuntu Color Theme From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Ubuntu Color Theme extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-ubuntu-color-theme-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).