RegexHighlighter 0.0.1 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: March 24, 2021
You are about to download the RegexHighlighter 0.0.1 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.54.0 and up: Extends Regex highlighting. ...
Please note that the RegexHighlighter vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
RegexHighlighter is a free extension for VS Code published by TatsuyaNakamori (TatsuyaNakamori), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Extends Regex highlighting. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: regexhighlighter-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.54.0 and up
• File Size: 714536 bytes (697.79 KB)
• MD5: 037eeb0820055fcbb42ae2d58733206f
• SHA1: 9488b8195865c9111c58b84a8fc033939cb18f20
• SHA256: df6db590ad15f325ad6ad3d74d26e6ea65d88fd806e2feef0fe603dc4952bf58
How to Install RegexHighlighter From a VSIX >
You can easily install the RegexHighlighter extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. regexhighlighter-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).