Tagger 0.1.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: March 22, 2021
You are about to download the Tagger 0.1.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.54.0 and up: Enclose anything in HTML tags ...
Please note that the Tagger vsix file v0.1.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Tagger is a free extension for VS Code published by Daniel Knights (DanielKnights), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Enclose anything in HTML tags Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: tagger-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.54.0 and up
• File Size: 5736470 bytes (5.47 MB)
• MD5: dae614dee457fb626ee62d754d425b8d
• SHA1: 707bc60f97039e71ee2adcfef7ac1d3416543256
• SHA256: adecc0b0c1bd3835ecd6f1e47bc72c5a0f6451ba39f9a036a2fa83d892f8d191
How to Install Tagger From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Tagger extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. tagger-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).