You are about to download the USACO Helper Vsix v0.0.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.54.0 and up: An extension that simplifies the process of writing code in the USACO-required format. ...
Please note that the USACO Helper Vsix file v0.0.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: usaco-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.54.0 and up
• File Size: 745.27 KB (763159 Bytes)
• MD5: 2a39b7396cc0d777b1167ab7958fef3d
• SHA1: 10951aa50375e12fed56b1765b3a21d4fba2e342
• SHA256: 73abe47f719bd3d8fd87812411dd9c3fe7f6829578144be55b6e962588bd1cad
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also USACO Helper is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
USACO Helper is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Gavin Zhao, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
An extension that simplifies the process of writing code in the USACO-required format. ... Learn More >
How to Install USACO Helper From a VSIX
You can easily install the USACO Helper extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. usaco-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).
USACO Helper Version History