You are about to download the DX Extension Pack Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.35.0 and up: This extension pack has some of the most popular VS Code Salesforce extensions and some I find very useful to work with Git and SFDX. ...
Please note that the DX Extension Pack Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: dx-extension-pack-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.35.0 and up
• File Size: 18.78 KB (19233 Bytes)
• MD5: a3769ed4564e4fc61267a16b30bbdc54
• SHA1: 61b10e3ec382d8924b742b481f26c3560ea4caa0
• SHA256: e2fc7f73f8a20a9d98861b2a40b1cc7877f7fa84b99ab671dc027ba8bc83c03c
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also DX Extension Pack is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
DX Extension Pack is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Pablo Fischer, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
This extension pack has some of the most popular VS Code Salesforce extensions and some I find very useful to work with Git and SFDX. ... Learn More >
How to Install DX Extension Pack From a VSIX
You can easily install the DX Extension Pack extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. dx-extension-pack-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
DX Extension Pack Version History