You are about to download the Git-Extra Vsix v0.1.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.21.0 and up: git-extra, Git enhancement ...
Please note that the Git-Extra Vsix file v0.1.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-git-extra-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.21.0 and up
• File Size: 321.09 KB (328796 Bytes)
• MD5: 3ec142bc8f349a936cb97f57db7b4a58
• SHA1: a235d6859fbf93fa3a68b5ab90a5562b4cbc1858
• SHA256: ee0c4103036278d8dcb693ee7fb39d8cdc0b42229f12c186b16f79a533041385
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Git-Extra is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Git-Extra is a freeware extension for VS Code published by axetroy, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Git enhancement ... Learn More >
How to Install Git-Extra From a VSIX
You can easily install the Git-Extra extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-git-extra-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).