You are about to download the Solarized Zero Vsix v0.2.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.21.0 and up: Solarized ZERO, Solarized theme without too much colour, for the day and the night ...
Please note that the Solarized Zero Vsix file v0.2.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: solarized-zero-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.21.0 and up
• File Size: 14.63 KB (14977 Bytes)
• MD5: 6b4817dc786bcdd77b08bb28dece9080
• SHA1: dfff0e05c3d13a6e5f595084516c0c095826a8f4
• SHA256: 9f5c8b8e155f019f494f0f90fbd2d00aca2ac905fa2de138a625b68944df0d47
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Solarized Zero is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Solarized Zero is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Aksamyt, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Solarized theme without too much colour, for the day and the night ... Learn More >
How to Install Solarized Zero From a VSIX
You can easily install the Solarized Zero extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. solarized-zero-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).