You are about to download the Experimental Support for Red Language Vsix v0.3.66 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: Syntax Coloring, Intellisense, Snippets and more ...
Please note that the Experimental Support for Red Language Vsix file v0.3.66 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: red-0.3.66_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.3.66
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 4.69 MB (4917172 Bytes)
• MD5: 3957ec4c73f478034052108efd290f0b
• SHA1: a35117345637388556ac33bef40991a47010e690
• SHA256: 04a97321b9e67a458e33d3eaa55a18f1f3038877f485b8a28281b30d0a3ab843
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Experimental Support for Red Language is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Experimental Support for Red Language is a freeware extension for VS Code published by vscode-test, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax Coloring, Intellisense, Snippets and more , Red extension for Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Experimental Support for Red Language From a VSIX
You can easily install the Experimental Support for Red Language extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. red-0.3.66_vsixhub.com.vsix).