You are about to download the VSCode Linkerd Vsix v0.1.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.32.0 and up: Linkerd Service Mesh Explorer for VSCode Kubernetes Tools ...
Please note that the VSCode Linkerd Vsix file v0.1.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-linkerd-0.1.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.32.0 and up
• File Size: 2.15 MB (2259124 Bytes)
• MD5: 5479f5729b90fad55b8515d72b76284c
• SHA1: 5d67e47033e08433003b19e4773ba06ed99bac96
• SHA256: e10606245b95d516b5e16059daeedb2d696fb4cc26633e39a91169ba2c97d74f
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also VSCode Linkerd is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
VSCode Linkerd is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Bhargav Nookala, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Linkerd Service Mesh Explorer for VSCode Kubernetes Tools , linkerd for fun and profit ... Learn More >
How to Install VSCode Linkerd From a VSIX
You can easily install the VSCode Linkerd extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-linkerd-0.1.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).