Bootstrap Product Icons 1.0.2 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: February 23, 2021
You are about to download the Bootstrap Product Icons 1.0.2 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.53.0 and up: Adds Bootstrap Icons as product icons for Code. ...
Please note that the Bootstrap Product Icons vsix file v1.0.2 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Bootstrap Product Icons is a free extension for VS Code published by RubenVerg (RubenVerg), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Adds Bootstrap Icons as product icons for Code. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: bootstrap-product-icons-1.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.53.0 and up
• File Size: 555141 bytes (542.13 KB)
• MD5: d3e804fb13e36aefeff43350f47792af
• SHA1: dbbc0bf75a87dd257e84d9784c0433efa43bf015
• SHA256: bbb570f8b2721d9fa8842fd1e044e6243d3bfcd12434351e421f2fe54d580209
How to Install Bootstrap Product Icons From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Bootstrap Product Icons extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. bootstrap-product-icons-1.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).