Pets 0.6.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: March 8, 2021
You are about to download the Pets 0.6.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.53.0 and up: vscode-pets, Pets for your VS Code ...
Please note that the Pets vsix file v0.6.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Pets is a free extension for VS Code published by Anthony Shaw (tonybaloney), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Pets for your VS Code Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: vscode-pets-0.6.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.53.0 and up
• File Size: 1585702 bytes (1.51 MB)
• MD5: 59ba0fb4375d86946a40c180eb04c9de
• SHA1: 2e6fd960b029999a690d33125104bbf2deaf3c39
• SHA256: d21f58287f1df9dac36f663fb666e578b1ddbcbdc85291f3be962d56f31668fb
How to Install Pets From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Pets extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-pets-0.6.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Other vsix files for Pets
Need old versions of tonybaloney.vscode-pets? Download the old vsix files now: