You are about to download the Run on Save Vsix v0.2.0 file for Visual Studio Code 0.10.1 and up: Run commands when a file is saved in vscode. ...
Please note that the Run on Save Vsix file v0.2.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: RunOnSave-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.0
• Requires: VS Code 0.10.1 and up
• File Size: 81.96 KB (83926 Bytes)
• MD5: e83a4fcb2da4090d5483e3b8a6143f2f
• SHA1: 457adb1d4e78e7bb82090716da0d718208d30a46
• SHA256: 9cf9bd6d3127347cdbe68986a048747bc5a9f974cb5b6513b6bfceb9205df7d8
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Run on Save is a freeware extension for VS Code published by emeraldwalk, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Run commands when a file is saved in vscode. , Visual Studio Code extension to run commands whenever a file is saved. ... Learn More >
How to Install Run on Save From a VSIX
You can easily install the Run on Save extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. RunOnSave-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).