You are about to download the Peacock Twitch Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.32.0 and up: Peacock Twitch Extension, Change your vscode workspace color using twitch chat client ...
Please note that the Peacock Twitch Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-peacock-twitch-client-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.32.0 and up
• File Size: 3.56 MB (3737060 Bytes)
• MD5: 8ef6000f81dfc198213e0e24dcb8716b
• SHA1: 93ffa134221f73b79d136f018a70759b6eda8dfc
• SHA256: c78c4f7ad9c6118f82f169a0ec4fdf38903d4fedde46c7dd79f105120c8791c8
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Peacock Twitch is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Peacock Twitch is a freeware extension for VS Code published by ksivamuthu, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Change your vscode workspace color using twitch chat client , Visual Studio Code & Peacock Extension Twitch Client ... Learn More >
How to Install Peacock Twitch From a VSIX
You can easily install the Peacock Twitch extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-peacock-twitch-client-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).