You are about to download the Feature Syntax Highlight and Snippets Vsix v1.8.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.15.0 and up: Feature Syntax Highlight and Snippets (Cucumber/Gherkin), Syntax highlight and snippets ...
Please note that the Feature Syntax Highlight and Snippets Vsix file v1.8.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: featurehighlight-1.8.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.8.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.15.0 and up
• File Size: 42.45 KB (43468 Bytes)
• MD5: 5b036e9c0092433ab55562362135abcb
• SHA1: 2b1098a07dee0f020b162f87510f256d86f09d10
• SHA256: e9d8a8be01e017ab58b5feac67565c84a47c2c7f7094c372fb07a79878bf14e1
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Feature Syntax Highlight and Snippets is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Feature Syntax Highlight and Snippets is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Roland Orosz, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax highlight and snippets , .feature file syntax highlight Extension for VS Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Feature Syntax Highlight and Snippets From a VSIX
You can easily install the Feature Syntax Highlight and Snippets extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. featurehighlight-1.8.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Feature Syntax Highlight and Snippets Version History