Android XML Editor 0.0.1 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: February 13, 2021
You are about to download the Android XML Editor 0.0.1 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.47.0 and up: Android XML Editor ...
Please note that the Android XML Editor vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Android XML Editor is a free extension for VS Code published by TotalCross (totalcross), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Android XML Editor Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: android-xml-editor-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.47.0 and up
• File Size: 31578029 bytes (30.12 MB)
• MD5: 0bb37533195effc151a9295382fd4af1
• SHA1: 6c82b6a6d248e62c615379db7298cb722330d92b
• SHA256: 8b89975795919d27a0bff96bf4f266457cd7ce83fe515582b4e0f649a2ca7192
How to Install Android XML Editor From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Android XML Editor extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. android-xml-editor-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).