JSON Sorter Improved 1.0.1 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: February 12, 2021
You are about to download the JSON Sorter Improved 1.0.1 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.53.0 and up: Sort the properties of your json file. ...
Please note that the JSON Sorter Improved vsix file v1.0.1 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
JSON Sorter Improved is a free extension for VS Code published by Benjamin Hoipkemier (BenjaminHoipkemier), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Sort the properties of your json file. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: json-sorter-improved-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.53.0 and up
• File Size: 3813 bytes (3.72 KB)
• MD5: d3a64bd7af9eee6e279ff5fc03559b8c
• SHA1: c39ce27ddb05d2c646a4f4a3b5906d2f4f40dda2
• SHA256: 11b0ec731a032bf9bca0ed8cd4892742adf9e768d928961381276d24e4d8df25
How to Install JSON Sorter Improved From a VSIX >
You can easily install the JSON Sorter Improved extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. json-sorter-improved-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).