You are about to download the Provision Lens Vsix v4.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.60.0 and up: ProVision: Lens, Providing a simple way to view all notes in your workspace based on keywords. ...
Please note that the Provision Lens Vsix file v4.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: provision-lens-4.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 4.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.60.0 and up
• File Size: 42.66 KB (43687 Bytes)
• MD5: 621cd2e7e2557eb9e8b82d2766b8b8d4
• SHA1: 05454ce9fcde780f0ebe474f6371ada9ddf02707
• SHA256: 1bf4508c5b91172fa079ac7b344966ed3c73637140be5d775abfee22ab309771
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Provision Lens is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Provision Lens is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Fooxly, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Providing a simple way to view all notes in your workspace based on keywords. , Providing a simple way to view all notes in your Visual Studio Code workspace based on keywords. ... Learn More >
How to Install Provision Lens From a VSIX
You can easily install the Provision Lens extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. provision-lens-4.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Provision Lens Version History