You are about to download the Search WordPress Docs Vsix v2.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.35.0 and up: Search selected text in the WordPress Code Reference without leaving VSCode. ...
Please note that the Search WordPress Docs Vsix file v2.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: searchwpdocs-2.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.35.0 and up
• File Size: 1.81 MB (1897879 Bytes)
• MD5: 0b2f4338c0e4ebcb948787580294a537
• SHA1: bccc8fd2aa26b8df65baedaaff3b1a7cdebc13b1
• SHA256: b5848fd005ee74ee6fb2c70de5cde0333845d5c79e7670d4532d45f701582dce
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Search WordPress Docs is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Search WordPress Docs is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Yogensia, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Search selected text in the WordPress Code Reference without leaving VSCode. , VS Code extension that allows you to search selected text in the WordPress Codex/Code Reference sites. ... Learn More >
How to Install Search WordPress Docs From a VSIX
You can easily install the Search WordPress Docs extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. searchwpdocs-2.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).