Time Tracker 1.0.6 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: January 21, 2021
You are about to download the Time Tracker 1.0.6 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.35.0 and up: Log the time you spent coding ...
Please note that the Time Tracker vsix file v1.0.6 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Time Tracker is a free extension for VS Code published by blackshibe (blackshibe), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Log the time you spent coding Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: localtimetracker-fork-1.0.6_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.35.0 and up
• File Size: 196058 bytes (191.46 KB)
• MD5: 89d406a70b67b8bd7317a121e716011b
• SHA1: 17d127e1126548b22c9ea716fe9c902201b0234a
• SHA256: af9e1985dbff6a16b83c111435c45331ccbed2bcb8df3b584a18ff80551a8ebe
How to Install Time Tracker From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Time Tracker extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. localtimetracker-fork-1.0.6_vsixhub.com.vsix).