VSCode Notion 1.1.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: January 15, 2021
You are about to download the VSCode Notion 1.1.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.52.0 and up: Browse Notion pages directly in Visual Studio Code. ...
Please note that the VSCode Notion vsix file v1.1.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
VSCode Notion is a free extension for VS Code published by Frenco (frenco), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Browse Notion pages directly in Visual Studio Code. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: vscode-notion-1.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.52.0 and up
• File Size: 217649 bytes (212.55 KB)
• MD5: 664d46272ccaca0614f4808b5494ac9f
• SHA1: 3b1b426f7e8f4990f68bcec57d18ad329f08d5fe
• SHA256: 981685c1767b4434ca3b4a2fd916fca764fa862759c93e0fe799d801d677c052
How to Install VSCode Notion From a VSIX >
You can easily install the VSCode Notion extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-notion-1.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).