OMST Editor 0.0.4 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: January 14, 2021
You are about to download the OMST Editor 0.0.4 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.46.0 and up: OMST extension for Visual Studio Code ...
Please note that the OMST Editor vsix file v0.0.4 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
OMST Editor is a free extension for VS Code published by shuwantech (shuwantech), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
OMST extension for Visual Studio Code Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: vscode-oms-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.46.0 and up
• File Size: 2247179 bytes (2.14 MB)
• MD5: 0826ef106287e6568e109346a3a5ccce
• SHA1: f818d45dd6277632eabef31e83bdbc21c4bc573b
• SHA256: 5b21384135ea7118da779f4fffb551db322e19088d28514c727a58669e69a347
How to Install OMST Editor From a VSIX >
You can easily install the OMST Editor extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-oms-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).