OMS Editor 3.10.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: January 13, 2021
You are about to download the OMS Editor 3.10.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.46.0 and up: OpenAPI extension for Visual Studio Code ...
Please note that the OMS Editor vsix file v3.10.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
OMS Editor is a free extension for VS Code published by shuwantech (shuwantech), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
OpenAPI extension for Visual Studio Code Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: vscode-openapi-3.10.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.46.0 and up
• File Size: 4073606 bytes (3.88 MB)
• MD5: ead49305df76c791af5213f9e839c34a
• SHA1: 5c8f72ffbdbdbdabe3f7f20828b12888898908c9
• SHA256: ab6be81fd05e7f0b95f0da64606ef1ba5a07ded505534a8aad48f70a4f069381
How to Install OMS Editor From a VSIX >
You can easily install the OMS Editor extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-openapi-3.10.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).