Zato 1.0.8 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: January 9, 2021
You are about to download the Zato 1.0.8 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.19.0 and up: Zato for Visual Studio Code, Hot-deploy Zato services to clusters ...
Please note that the Zato vsix file v1.0.8 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Zato is a free extension for VS Code published by Zato Source (zatosource), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Hot-deploy Zato services to clusters Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: ide-vscode-1.0.8_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.19.0 and up
• File Size: 3693243 bytes (3.52 MB)
• MD5: 44ea28c0416ad9e5572b9077deebb7a7
• SHA1: 706ec2ed8b1ff2051fd9df675cf560890c3b50e2
• SHA256: 83a05a85198dfc3b5ab11e7d028eb9f9fc75f44f052ead8247bc7e8c96a23410
How to Install Zato From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Zato extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. ide-vscode-1.0.8_vsixhub.com.vsix).