Netbeans Keymaps 0.0.5 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: January 8, 2021
You are about to download the Netbeans Keymaps 0.0.5 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.9.0 and up: Bring Netbeans default keymap to VS Code. ...
Please note that the Netbeans Keymaps vsix file v0.0.5 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Netbeans Keymaps is a free extension for VS Code published by Grogdunn (grogdunn), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Bring Netbeans default keymap to VS Code. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: netbeans-keybindings-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.9.0 and up
• File Size: 19848 bytes (19.38 KB)
• MD5: cc37ce75c7069e974dcb6834e000d4c9
• SHA1: 1984ebe24360780e5badcc792b5211ed996b7470
• SHA256: ca703a40b2dae96dd7d1dac18f004be5c647b8bfbf069c2f85219081ae893e10
How to Install Netbeans Keymaps From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Netbeans Keymaps extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. netbeans-keybindings-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix).