You are about to download the GraphQL eXtended Language Support Vsix v0.1.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.29.0 and up: Provides language support for writing schemas using the GraphQL eXtended language. ...
Please note that the GraphQL eXtended Language Support Vsix file v0.1.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: gqlx-vscode-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.29.0 and up
• File Size: 1.21 MB (1268070 Bytes)
• MD5: cef2696eecfd07ff347ef88c3e5a8216
• SHA1: f54f6865ef404f6e4a1a51fb1ad3567f3965230b
• SHA256: d26fe6ddbde98a748cf69eddc2ab2f7c741ef80964223851cd033d0d6b442650
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also GraphQL eXtended Language Support is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
GraphQL eXtended Language Support is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Florian Rappl, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Provides language support for writing schemas using the GraphQL eXtended language. , The Visual Studio Code extension enabling support for writing gqlx. ... Learn More >
How to Install GraphQL eXtended Language Support From a VSIX
You can easily install the GraphQL eXtended Language Support extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. gqlx-vscode-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).