File Count 1.2.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: January 3, 2021
You are about to download the File Count 1.2.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.52.0 and up: Count the number of files in the workspace ...
Please note that the File Count vsix file v1.2.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
File Count is a free extension for VS Code published by Mike Cluck (MikeCluck), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Count the number of files in the workspace Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: file-count-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.52.0 and up
• File Size: 14957 bytes (14.61 KB)
• MD5: 2a7e9175814638315ff00ede5a44ce3f
• SHA1: f83dbe69e0fe760c306ff76499590318b01e7db8
• SHA256: 01081844678ace9838229e8118a097c34a1227198b649d4abe372360d0cc07c9
How to Install File Count From a VSIX >
You can easily install the File Count extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. file-count-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).