Copy Hover 0.0.2 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: January 2, 2021
You are about to download the Copy Hover 0.0.2 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.52.0 and up: Copy-Hover, copy type in hover information. ...
Please note that the Copy Hover vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Copy Hover is a free extension for VS Code published by Young-Vform (Young-Vform), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
copy type in hover information. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: copy-hover-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.52.0 and up
• File Size: 6256912 bytes (5.97 MB)
• MD5: 0b5f344b738c668e5b6e7d0974d378ba
• SHA1: 37707958887e23a8f114462bfde313979e65ef0d
• SHA256: cc2916a4b1ab92375e16e311303375c43294b999cfb5f6a58bfa42e4d18d4503
How to Install Copy Hover From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Copy Hover extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. copy-hover-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).