Scope Bar 0.2.1 Vsix File Free Download
A Free Programming Languages Extension By amos402 (amos402)
Downloads: 3 Updated: January 18, 2019
You are about to download the Scope Bar Vsix v0.2.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: Showing the scope symbol name of the cursor on status bar. ...
Please note that the Scope Bar Vsix file v0.2.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: scope-bar-0.2.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 442.79 KB (453417 Bytes)
• MD5: d04ce005bd44a1275b31f4f4ea687d65
• SHA1: 051fbcc1f50cbcdd8e0800c14875fd55e586e52b
• SHA256: 8dfc22c3ccea0e22bd623dd217aa4bef4ee3f41d446e5f6746fda4a6c3aec76e
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Scope Bar is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Scope Bar is a freeware extension for VS Code published by amos402, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Showing the scope symbol name of the cursor on status bar. , A simple vscode extension for showing code scope ... Learn More >
How to Install Scope Bar From a VSIX
You can easily install the Scope Bar extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. scope-bar-0.2.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).