You are about to download the SQFLint Vsix v0.12.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.33.1 and up: SQFLint, Parse errors, hover help for functions/commands and more. ...
Please note that the SQFLint Vsix file v0.12.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: sqflint-0.12.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.12.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.33.1 and up
• File Size: 49.11 MB (51495615 Bytes)
• MD5: 756580f22415c141bc7fe4bbabd5e845
• SHA1: 722cd4fd4d61b40590b5416c1b581dd1d1d89213
• SHA256: ee9efa8cbe96d7b537efb6daac01223f6dd3ff6659fea63f68cdbb58c15ba619
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also SQFLint is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
SQFLint is a freeware extension for VS Code published by SkaceKachna, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Parse errors, hover help for functions/commands and more. ... Learn More >
How to Install SQFLint From a VSIX
You can easily install the SQFLint extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. sqflint-0.12.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
SQFLint Version History