You are about to download the Pylingo Vsix v0.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.36.0 and up: Pylingo Syntax Highlighting Support ...
Please note that the Pylingo Vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: pylingo-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.36.0 and up
• File Size: 187.04 KB (191528 Bytes)
• MD5: 1c7b940b701896dc5bde71e34ac1b327
• SHA1: 286dd13d6b8a6b76a7d614d801471b6d79fa9653
• SHA256: b11e5e1bb4b4df581451f84cb7575306d811f237fad3dd1f23b197a1d9256627
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Pylingo is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Pylingo is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Dialect Software LLC, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Pylingo Syntax Highlighting Support , Lexee example implementation for AWS ... Learn More >
How to Install Pylingo From a VSIX
You can easily install the Pylingo extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. pylingo-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).