You are about to download the Quit Control Vsix v4.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.5.0 and up: Quit Control for VSCode, Stop mistyping keyboard shortctus that close/quit VSCode unintentionally ...
Please note that the Quit Control Vsix file v4.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: quitcontrol-vscode-4.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 4.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.5.0 and up
• File Size: 3.76 MB (3944649 Bytes)
• MD5: 1962eb80ad00386a9bc9d072b2186a31
• SHA1: aa7619aed3d40df95a6d49db087a6f8ccdd7b0f3
• SHA256: 241f43beee878d3252c66ed22a422a02a7e48c385272c1459515508a957962a4
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Quit Control is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Quit Control is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Artur Diniz Adam, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Stop mistyping keyboard shortctus that close/quit VSCode unintentionally , ➡️ Stop mistyping keyboard shortctus and quiting VSCode unintentionally ... Learn More >
How to Install Quit Control From a VSIX
You can easily install the Quit Control extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. quitcontrol-vscode-4.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Quit Control Version History