JsonMap 0.1.1 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: November 19, 2020
Please note that the JsonMap vsix file v0.1.1 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
JsonMap is a free extension for VS Code published by psbds (psbds), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: vscode-jsonmap-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.51.0 and up
• File Size: 1826695 bytes (1.74 MB)
• MD5: 466ed39794d0eea550813d0187b6a0c3
• SHA1: ee919f6d4c36fec14f39e65ffb6d5c9814ac9176
• SHA256: d2b58ae6a2f48361a71e75fc95da18c86749077bd70a6173df325be3776ea1db
How to Install JsonMap From a VSIX >
You can easily install the JsonMap extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-jsonmap-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).