Soql 50.5.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: November 17, 2020
You are about to download the Soql 50.5.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.46.0 and up: SOQL, Provides code-editing features for SOQL ...
Please note that the Soql vsix file v50.5.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Soql is a free extension for VS Code published by Salesforce (salesforce), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Provides code-editing features for SOQL Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: salesforcedx-vscode-soql-50.5.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.46.0 and up
• File Size: 15218293 bytes (14.51 MB)
• MD5: f0cf7a66ca955229f034b8f8c715af32
• SHA1: 28e02254b352e1c12582baf3446b3b0c5d90a492
• SHA256: 9531ec4ee5d015dcee3422ce1d8ee5cafa7402840af544c319b446488c0c74a8
How to Install Soql From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Soql extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. salesforcedx-vscode-soql-50.5.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).