AutoTerminal 1.0.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: November 17, 2020
You are about to download the AutoTerminal 1.0.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.51.0 and up: Auto open the terminals placed in a JSON ...
Please note that the AutoTerminal vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
AutoTerminal is a free extension for VS Code published by David Cabrera (DavidCabrera), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Auto open the terminals placed in a JSON Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: auto-terminal-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.51.0 and up
• File Size: 23652 bytes (23.1 KB)
• MD5: a665b7df1f33a403d409ba1c6fa5f89f
• SHA1: 7c99b30ed44812a30dcbb85932df25b2726dd404
• SHA256: bc0d7c5da793e4f040d6cf79f2399d36b4c2464cce978b81e6c775a4115f94b3
How to Install AutoTerminal From a VSIX >
You can easily install the AutoTerminal extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. auto-terminal-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).