You are about to download the Hybrid Web Extension Pack Vsix v1.0.10 file for Visual Studio Code 1.8.0 and up: Popular VS Code extensions for React development. ...
Please note that the Hybrid Web Extension Pack Vsix file v1.0.10 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: web-hybrid-vscode-extension-pack-1.0.10_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.10
• Requires: VS Code 1.8.0 and up
• File Size: 17.16 KB (17567 Bytes)
• MD5: 7f22b42a10e546e255aa3e35859a1e7d
• SHA1: 407b8ed0ce3779216e71620bb1b35f55753ca7f9
• SHA256: c1f9caa2ab13a415f932a6c9c019c2e0bdb32fc72e7af01416f39632e92583ff
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Hybrid Web Extension Pack is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Hybrid Web Extension Pack is a freeware extension for VS Code published by luomiaotai, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Popular VS Code extensions for React development. ... Learn More >
How to Install Hybrid Web Extension Pack From a VSIX
You can easily install the Hybrid Web Extension Pack extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. web-hybrid-vscode-extension-pack-1.0.10_vsixhub.com.vsix).