You are about to download the Show Functions Vsix v7.6.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.14.0 and up: List functions, symbols, bookmarks by configurable regular expressions ...
Please note that the Show Functions Vsix file v7.6.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: funclist-7.6.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 7.6.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.14.0 and up
• File Size: 15.85 KB (16231 Bytes)
• MD5: 1601e7c52c827477361b2e520f44832f
• SHA1: 50368817f71621de1187db1662e7b8ebb839e6af
• SHA256: 852f19090e03117eec748f22ba0ba63fd2478c457e31751e74b14dbfd1528b1a
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Show Functions is a freeware extension for VS Code published by qrti, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
List functions, symbols, bookmarks by configurable regular expressions , vsCode extension to list functions, symbols, bookmarks by configurable regular expressions ... Learn More >
How to Install Show Functions From a VSIX
You can easily install the Show Functions extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. funclist-7.6.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).