You are about to download the September Steel Vsix v1.0.6 file for Visual Studio Code 1.12.0 and up: A dark flat theme based on One Monokai Theme by Joshua Azemoh. The 2021 version is inspired by Nord Operator Theme by Chad. ...
Please note that the September Steel Vsix file v1.0.6 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: september-steel-1.0.6_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.6
• Requires: VS Code 1.12.0 and up
• File Size: 2.92 MB (3062562 Bytes)
• MD5: a948133bb72d9fab9220f14de759303c
• SHA1: 7d7ead1e341c26322dfaedee2559d345cf1f6342
• SHA256: 854b53f0114efde9d726036bf41ff3ce1b9bfa855276de35b22315cff6a1f00e
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also September Steel is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
September Steel is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Per Ragnar Edin, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A dark flat theme based on One Monokai Theme by Joshua Azemoh. The 2021 version is inspired by Nord Operator Theme by Chad. , A dark theme for Visual Studio Code. ... Learn More >
How to Install September Steel From a VSIX
You can easily install the September Steel extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. september-steel-1.0.6_vsixhub.com.vsix).
September Steel Version History