You are about to download the btNexus Workbench Vsix v0.8.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.32.0 and up: Manage applications for the btNexus ...
Please note that the btNexus Workbench Vsix file v0.8.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: btworkbench-0.8.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.8.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.32.0 and up
• File Size: 9.15 MB (9599416 Bytes)
• MD5: 4e13b00c73a9336cd97fc01b047539be
• SHA1: d8968b769e70a20a2b1076365827749b93d887aa
• SHA256: 15c02a4127d444bdefa0ba1e7603538b4599c9a726e585f040b92b8beae92b38
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
btNexus Workbench is a freeware extension for VS Code published by btNexus, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Manage applications for the btNexus ... Learn More >
How to Install btNexus Workbench From a VSIX
You can easily install the btNexus Workbench extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. btworkbench-0.8.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).