You are about to download the Insert Multiple Rows Vsix v2.2.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.29.0 and up: Insert sequential number / bit-field / character to multi-cursor rows. ...
Please note that the Insert Multiple Rows Vsix file v2.2.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: insert-multiple-rows-2.2.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.2.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.29.0 and up
• File Size: 21.72 KB (22240 Bytes)
• MD5: 2ef1d8246f0a5962130abb8d5ff4bec1
• SHA1: 5248198013e7d029996d9e8cec59c5edb27f4b93
• SHA256: a5ef3e6cf34ae1d87b3d93ad098832b67ec7ae370d0ec3a49c046768a48baacd
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Insert Multiple Rows is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Insert Multiple Rows is a freeware extension for VS Code published by yo-C-ta, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Insert sequential number / bit-field / character to multi-cursor rows. , VSCode extension to insert sequential number / bit-field / character to multi-cursor rows. ... Learn More >
How to Install Insert Multiple Rows From a VSIX
You can easily install the Insert Multiple Rows extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. insert-multiple-rows-2.2.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Insert Multiple Rows Version History