Genbase64uuid 0.1.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: October 13, 2020
You are about to download the Genbase64uuid 0.1.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.50.0 and up: genbase64uuid, Generate base64 encoded UUID-V4 ...
Please note that the Genbase64uuid vsix file v0.1.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Genbase64uuid is a free extension for VS Code published by armongate (armongate), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Generate base64 encoded UUID-V4 Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: genbase64uuid-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.50.0 and up
• File Size: 61648 bytes (60.2 KB)
• MD5: eb3ae8ab80bf40a55147d61af40516d8
• SHA1: b8829a87b1d9f95537a218b16b6a09da7bc383c3
• SHA256: 5919e22100a676245d3c5f042f663da9faaa656109349b4b4897559f1c0526d3
How to Install Genbase64uuid From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Genbase64uuid extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. genbase64uuid-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).