OpenVPN 0.2.2 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: October 14, 2020
You are about to download the OpenVPN 0.2.2 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.0.0 and up: Language support and snippets for OpenVPN configuration files ...
Please note that the OpenVPN vsix file v0.2.2 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
OpenVPN is a free extension for VS Code published by idleberg (idleberg), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Language support and snippets for OpenVPN configuration files Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: openvpn-0.2.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.0.0 and up
• File Size: 52502 bytes (51.27 KB)
• MD5: 48a4c1d6dbaccb8e6c1392f7c1278ee0
• SHA1: afaf1c2093ad403cc6d42485e16c953287aa039f
• SHA256: d92e745aa43fe4b338c7c2c399ba96d6be08f67e3897283379b9becb774898a4
How to Install OpenVPN From a VSIX >
You can easily install the OpenVPN extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. openvpn-0.2.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).