Cherry Petals Theme 1.3.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: October 13, 2020
You are about to download the Cherry Petals Theme 1.3.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.29.0 and up: cherry-petals-theme, MikuroXina's favorite theme ...
Please note that the Cherry Petals Theme vsix file v1.3.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Cherry Petals Theme is a free extension for VS Code published by Mikuro Xina (MikuroXina), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
MikuroXina's favorite theme Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: cherry-petals-theme-1.3.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.29.0 and up
• File Size: 448091 bytes (437.59 KB)
• MD5: 7d8f5cd9a36651d52777cc6f45c17eb7
• SHA1: 505474c57252efb72c6405c15bf3b336ae3b5b2f
• SHA256: 105506944e63efa98ac74cd8fed61ab3ccd96a8109106d152c2769d5098417cb
How to Install Cherry Petals Theme From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Cherry Petals Theme extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. cherry-petals-theme-1.3.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).