Light Chrome DevTools 0.2.4 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: October 9, 2020
You are about to download the Light Chrome DevTools 0.2.4 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.46.0 and up: Color theme inspired by Google Chrome DevTools ...
Please note that the Light Chrome DevTools vsix file v0.2.4 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Light Chrome DevTools is a free extension for VS Code published by Ivan Zusko (ivanzusko), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Color theme inspired by Google Chrome DevTools Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: light-chrome-devtools-0.2.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.46.0 and up
• File Size: 80549 bytes (78.66 KB)
• MD5: 6775f9dce32d03e23dd29609fae01e69
• SHA1: 3b6b4afa873d9d34cb6ad2e9b6f37fdd5084eb25
• SHA256: d311b86033fa5389d4a5bb25cb5bb145bde05a5221a7d1b9d8983da360d2c0f6
How to Install Light Chrome DevTools From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Light Chrome DevTools extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. light-chrome-devtools-0.2.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).