You are about to download the JSTool Vsix v1.2205.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.20.0 and up: JS (JSON) Tool for VSC ...
Please note that the JSTool Vsix file v1.2205.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: jstool-1.2205.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.2205.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.20.0 and up
• File Size: 40.60 KB (41570 Bytes)
• MD5: 48a22bb6de08118d02a667ccfd1b9080
• SHA1: f95bc93c890ba7ae4bf4e828c44f747be4e75e23
• SHA256: c5cec93a443f04539912835378ad86f95b227e68b23ec8e6a80267ed9f866126
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also JSTool is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
JSTool is a freeware extension for VS Code published by sunjw, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
How to Install JSTool From a VSIX
You can easily install the JSTool extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. jstool-1.2205.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
JSTool Version History