XSM SPL NITC Lowercase 0.2.3 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: October 6, 2020
You are about to download the XSM SPL NITC Lowercase 0.2.3 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.47.0 and up: XSM Syntax Extension for .xsm files for eXpOS devs ...
Please note that the XSM SPL NITC Lowercase vsix file v0.2.3 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
XSM SPL NITC Lowercase is a free extension for VS Code published by W1Z4RD (W1Z4RD), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
XSM Syntax Extension for .xsm files for eXpOS devs Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: xsm-spl-extension-lowercase-snippets-0.2.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.47.0 and up
• File Size: 8904 bytes (8.7 KB)
• MD5: d0f3e6a98c74c8bdbe40cda60c836750
• SHA1: d63c69a246d4c1ef1ba6b081a773b151e33997fd
• SHA256: d2a4c6ec127216db6b615b74f60e86fecfedb2c09bb29e8d93325bbc4cdf8e38
How to Install XSM SPL NITC Lowercase From a VSIX >
You can easily install the XSM SPL NITC Lowercase extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. xsm-spl-extension-lowercase-snippets-0.2.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).