uC++ 1.0.3 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: October 5, 2020
You are about to download the uC++ 1.0.3 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.49.0 and up: Syntax highlighting for uC++. ...
Please note that the uC++ vsix file v1.0.3 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
uC++ is a free extension for VS Code published by Dillion Verma (DillionVerma), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax highlighting for uC++. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: ucpp-1.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.49.0 and up
• File Size: 44154 bytes (43.12 KB)
• MD5: 05ef14c553a7b73a3c7317157dcdc05f
• SHA1: ad71c48c2f15a4d8517ef06e10649b8ad5148f92
• SHA256: 6a1e656e264c4d36094f2ad6a8319a8fd7d63dfe03e4f58b0cd057b5703b8c4e
How to Install uC++ From a VSIX >
You can easily install the uC++ extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. ucpp-1.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).